Individual Wealth Management
Sheridan Road wealth advisory and consulting provides clients with custom portfolio management and financial planning services recognizing individual client needs, goals, and financial philosophy.
Our holistic advisory and consulting services include:
- Financial Planning – Interactive and dynamic plan designs to work toward client objectives while addressing the key planning concepts surrounding retirement, estate, education, and investments
- Portfolio management – Varied techniques integrating low fees, active and passive strategies, and global diversification designed with client-specific risk tolerance
- Risk management – Consultation on insurance solutions that offer the appropriate mix of wealth accumulation potential and asset protection
- Money Manager Due Diligence – An open architecture environment with access to quality managers across 20+ asset classes in a multi‐custodial environment
- Divorce Planning – Sheridan Road offers expert financial guidance and advice for those contemplating or engaged in divorce
- Business Owner Specific Planning – Our planning process for business owners addresses the intersection between business and personal goals, helping plan what they want for their business, family, retirement, employees and legacy
A natural extension of our company, Sheridan Road Family Advisors addresses specialized investment needs for high net worth clients addressing business, personal, estate, and legacy planning.
Our comprehensive approach to customized holistic high net worth advisory and consulting encompasses a broad view of managing wealth services including:
- Life changing events – Strategic planning during pre‐liquidity and post‐liquidity events potentially impacting the future of multiple generations
- Portfolio management – Investment risk oversight for both traditional investment and non‐traditional strategies
- Risk management – Consultation on insurance solutions that offer the appropriate mix of wealth accumulation potential and asset protection for multiple generations
- Independence – Fiduciary service models offering objective advice without any proprietary investment requirements